– Malaysian-based chinese international photography artist, mentor, and competition judge. – FMPA from Master Photographers UK
– Double Masters of WPPI ( Wedding & Portrait Photographers International )
– Creative director and chief photographer of KEDA.Z Photography, Founder and mentor of AMAZ ING Group, Director of Amazing Academy. He has been awarded an FMPA (Fellowship of Master Photographers) which is the highest award qualification from the United Kingdom’s Master Photographers Association. He has also been interviewed by photography magazines and named as winner of Malaysia’s highest honour.
He was named as one of Signature Wedding’s Top 30 Photographers in Asia, and received the Top 3 Wedding & Portrait Photographers 2014 award at the WPPA where he was also bestowed with the honorary award of Master. Since 2009, Keda.Z’s photographic works have repeatedly won awards in international photography competitions and organizations in America, Britain, Australia and Asia. In 2010, Keda.Z went to London to attend the Master Photographers Awards (MPA) where he swept three awards, namely first prize for Overseas Fashion and Beauty, first prize for Overseas Classical Wedding, and first prize for Overseas Classical Portrait. In 2011, he won the MPA’s Rest of the World’s Portfolio Photographer of the Year award. After that, in 2013, he took first place in the wedding photography category at an international photography competition in the United States. That same year, he was chosen as one of the “World’s 100 Master Photographers” by the international organization “Worldwide Art Book” and was published in their collections. In 2014, he was invited again to Britain where he received the awards of Overseas Master Photographer of the Year and Overseas Commercial and Creative Photographer of the Year. From 2009 to 2014, Keda.Z won numerous international photography awards in a row, receiving affirmation from international photography groups and organizations. In 2012, he started to endorse photography products and appeared in advertisements for cameras and fashion. He even shot commercials together with international stars. From 2006 -2017, he took countless wedding photos and portraits. His happy journey with newlyweds spanned 5 continents and the shooting locations were located in more than 40 cities. In 2014, he was invited to hold a personal photography exhibition entitled “My Happiness” in South East Asia’s first camera museum. That was also the year he made a foray into the fashion industry, serving as artistic director for the men’s clothing brand COCOON by d.danny. That same year, the internationally-renowned Italian brand Graphistudio asked him to be their partner and spokesperson. In 2016, KEDA.Z become Key Opinion Leader of international brand TUMI and phone brand OPPO.
He has been invited by numerous international photography associations, i.e. WPPI, WPPA, MPA, WPS, AsiaWPA, PPAC, ALLXIU, WPAS, WPPM, Creative Asia and TTL to be their mentor, international competition judge and lecturer. He has also given talks and lectures on photography in the United States, Britain, China, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Singapore, Taiwan, Sri Langka, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and other countries. He is an mentor for the Master Photographers Association (MPA) in far east and also serves as their ambassador in China.
Recognition & Awards:
– Qualified Master Photographers Association UK – Fellowship (FMPA).
– South East Asia’s most awarded master photographer.
– Featured as 100 Master photographers of the world by World-wide art book 2013. – Malaysia’s top award winner featured on MPA-UK 2011.
– Rest of the World Portfolio Photographer of the Year 2011 (MPA,UK)
– Asia Top 30 photographers of Signature Weddings 2012.
– The only Asia photographer win the Top prize of the International Loupe Awards 2012, 1st place & Gold award. – MPA Awards Overseas Master Photographer of the Year 2014, Master Photographers Association UK.
– MPA Awards Overseas Commercial & Creative Photographer of the Year 2014 – MPA Awards 2014 Overseas Classical Wedding winner.
– MPA Awards 2014 Overseas Fine Art winner.
– WPPI International Award Winning Photographer.
– WPPI Double Master Photographer and competition judge.
– WPPI Online competition 3rd place of Bride & Groom Alone category, 2012 – WPPI Online competition 1st place of Bride & Groom Together category, 2012
– 2016 Europe PWS Photo Wedding Stories, 1st place of Pre-wedding category.
-2009-2015 WPPI Competition, over 140 awards.
– 2015 WPPI 16X20 Print Competition 3rd place of Creative Division.
– 2015 WPPI 16X20 Print Competition 3rd place of Wedding Details.
-2014 WPPI 16×20 Print Competition，2nd place of Bride & Groom Together category.
-2013 WPPI 16×20 Print Competition，1st place of Bride & Groom Together category.
-2013 WPPI 16×20 Print Competition，2nd place of Bride & Groom Together category.
-2013 WPPI 16×20 Print Competition，3rd place of Wedding category.
-2013 WPPI 16×20 Print Competition，2nd place of Engagement category.
– Multiple Award-winning Overseas Category of the year 2010 – (Master Photography Awards UK)
– MPA awards 2010, Overseas Fashion & Beauty of the year award.
– MPA awards 2010, Overseas Classical Wedding of the year award.
– MPA awards 2010, Overseas Classical Portrait of the year award.
– WPPA Distinction of Master for Wedding & Portrait photographer 2014.
– WPPA Top 3 Wedding & Portrait photographers of the year 2014.
– WPPM Best Male Photographer of the year 2011
– WPPM Emerging Talent of the year 2010.
– WPPM Print of the year 2010 & 2011.
– WPPM 3 Professional Category Award winner in 2011 (Bride & Groom Together, Wedding Details, Individual). – WPPM 3 Professional Category Award winner in 2010 (Bride & Groom Together, Bride & Groom Alone, Glamour/Fashion).
– Creative Asia 2011, 1st place in Bride & Groom Together.
– Creative Asia 2011, 2nd place in Glamour.
– Won over 200 photography awards from Asia & International.
Johnson Wee is rated as one of the fastest rising stars in the wedding photography industry. With just 5 and a half years of experience, the young Malaysian based Wedding Photographer has garnered 6 prestigious awards at the 2014 & 2015 WPPI print competition, making him an 10 time WPPI winner. He is also the first Asian photographer to score a perfect 100 points in the WPPI competition history, attaining 1 platinum and 5 gold distinction awards. Following his astounding achievements, Johnson has to date received 121 international awards from competitions around the world.
Nik Pekridis is a N.Y,USA and Greek islands based (like Santorini and Mykonos)wedding photographer. A full time 30 year professional and a 3rd generation wedding photographer,with many recognitions and awards from all over the world.
Nik was re-born and rejuvenated after attending a 2007 Greek seminar from internationally known photographer, Yervant. Since then his imagery awarded many times internationally and now he travel all over the world to make destinations weddings and also share his style as speaker and educator.After that he attended many seminars and conventions all over the world to improve his images and to motivate himself.